The Windows version of USDX no longer ships with DLLs for OpenSSL and cURL.
Highscore plugins that rely on them should be bundled with them instead (place the plugin DLL in
webs, the other DLLs in the main game directory).
Although copying them over from a previous USDX version will work, it is recommended to find newer versions of the libraries the plugin depends on.
- Song videos and background images now default to letterbox on game startup. Toggle with
A. Stretch has been completely removed #689 #692
If you use a custom theme (or create them) you will probably want to find
SingBackground]in your theme ini and set
- In duets, P1 and P2 use the same opacity in the info lyric bar #678
- Update Windows DLLs #711
- Save scores for all players when using more than 6 players #676
- Fix wrong shortcuts listed in editor help #683
- Fix various memory leaks #688 #705 #707
- Correctly not highlight yet-unselected songs on the song selection screen #695
- Reset not-found previously selected avatars to the default colorized avatar to prevent a crash #698
- Fix floating point exception on MacOS ARM64 #708
- Use correct texture for rap notes #716
- Completely remove Graphics.SingWindow option #677
- Lock SDL surfaces before access #687 #705 #718
- Fix MacOS compilation error
- Various Readme updates #691 #694
- Use better default player colors #706
- Improve oscilloscope drawing #713